Prosan Chlorine Disinfectant Tablets in a Recyclable Pouch Pack
Why buy a Pouch Pack?
- Because the pouches are more compact than tubs we are able to save on transport and can remove whole lorry loads of empty tubs and lids from roads and landfill.
- Our Chlorine Disinfectant Tablet pouches have been extensively tested and can be opened and closed hundreds of times without breaking and are more impact resistant than regular pots and will not crack or break if dropped.
- When empty, pouches take up far less space in your bins.
- The empty pouch pack is PPS recyclable including the PP label.
Prosan Chlorine Disinfectant Tablets are the safe alternative to liquid bleach (sodium Hypochlorite) and often referred to as Sodium Hypochlorite Tablets, Chlorine Tablets, Bleach Tablets or NaDCC Tablets.
- Prosan Chlorine Tablets are Fast Acting and Fast Dissolving in an effervescent base. Simply add to water to create a disinfectant solution that is ready-to-use.
Note: this should be discarded when the water becomes dirty and a new solution made up every 24 hours.
- Chlorine tablets release a stable and accurate solution of free available chlorine – perfect for due diligence
- Drop 1 tablet into clean (potable) water to get a solution strength of 1,000 parts per million (ppm/L). See Usage & Instructions tab for more detailed information.
- The 18mm diameter enables the tablets to fit easily into a trigger spray
- Our Chlorine tablets have undergone extensive testing against:
- EN13697 – Fungicidal Activity
- EN13704 – Sporicidal Activity
- EN14476 – Coronavirus
- EN1276 – Bactericidal Activity
- EN17126 – C.Difficile
- EN1650 – Fungi & Yeast
- PN501P Prosan Chlorination Tablets contain 1.67g NaDCC which is also referred to as Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate and/or Troclosene Sodium.
Be aware that these tablets produce a bleach solution – so care should be taken around fabrics and surrounding areas.