Magic Ice Melt Granule Prills
Faster Greener Safer
De-Ices on Contact
100% Active Ice Melt – No Filler or Grit
Long Lasting – retains ability for up to 36 Hours
Dual Action – works to -15oC, acts from top down and bottom up to melt Ice.
Salt Free & Non-Corrosive – Contains no salt or filler or grit.
Safe – safe to use on Rebar and New Concrete
Up to 10x more effective than Salt
Resists re-freezing better than Salt
No White Track Marks that you get with Salt based products.
Biodegradable, Non-Toxic and Safe for Children, Animals, Plants & the Environment
Please click on the link below to download Safety Data Sheet.
DS030 Ice Melt xm – Rev 5
As a rough guide:
Thin Ice <2mm:- 10kgs per 1000m2 depending on application method and conditions.
Thicker Ice >2mm:- 5Kgs per 250m2 depending on application method and conditions.
Can be applied using a lawn spreader.
Must be kept well sealed and dry. Will keep between seasons if stored in an air tight container or tub.
HOW TO GET THE BEST OUT OF ICE MELT XM
Follow these simple steps to reduce consumption and get the best from the Professional Ice Melt XM:
WHEN ICE HAS FORMED ALREADY:-
- Clear any excess loose snow as this simply dilutes the product and makes it ineffective.
- When you have exposed the residual ice, scatter the prills evenly over the surface. Dilution rates are difficult to recommend as it depends on the ice thickness. At about 2.0mm of ice, use about 1kg per 50 sq metres.
Works almost instantly and keeps working for 2-3 hours.
- Excess ice can then be readily moved with a spade or shovel without any undue pressure. If not, re-apply or leave a couple of hours longer.
Do not then rinse the surface as any residual Ice Melt XM will cling to the surface and help prevent re-icing.
WHEN ICE IS EXPECTED:-
- Sprinkle the Ice Melt at a rate of approx 1kg per 25 sq m onto a dry surface ensuring that no rain or wet snow is falling. Do not use in very windy conditions as product may blow away.
- When temperatures drop below freezing, Ice Melt XM is activated and will prevent freezing for up to 36 hours depending on conditions.