Magic Ice Melt Granules are Urea-based, Salt free and slow dissolving Granule Prills that react with Ice to melt it in-situ to promote easy removal or can be laid to prevent Ice Forming.
- Rapid Action – Rapidly and effectively de-ices frozen surfaces immediately on contact by releasing energy in the form of heat.
- Preventative – Can be used as a preventative against frost, ice and snow by application prior to the onset of wintery conditions.
- Long Lasting – unlike Rock Salt, Ice Melt retains its ability to work for up to 36 Hours.
- Dual Action – works to -10oC by acting from the top down and the bottom up to melt Ice.
- Salt Free & Non-Corrosive – Contains no salt or filler or grit.
- Safe – Due to the temperature range it can work in Ice Melt is ideal for all safety critical areas such as reception areas, doorways, walkways, building entrances, external stairways, car park walkways, station platforms and is safe to use on Rebar and New Concrete. Biodegradable, Non-Toxic and Safe for Children, Animals, Plants & the Environment
- Economical – Up to 10x more effective than rock salt. Only a small amount of its particles is required to ensure rapid thawing.
- Easy to Use – Simply spread Ice Melt evenly over the frozen surface for a rapid thawing action. As a preventative, apply prior to the onset of frost, ice and snow.
- Resists re-freezing far better than Salt
- Leaves No White Track Marks that you get with Salt based products.
- 100% Active Ice Melt – Does not contain Filler or Grit
It is not widely known that treating the top deck of a car park can be required even when the ambient temperature is as high as 3 Degrees Celsius. This is due to the fact that the top deck floor temperature is reduced due to the wind chill factor on both upper and lower surfaces.
Car Park de-icing is a hugely important factor to consider in the winter months as it forms part of the safe access for employees, clients and the general public but can catch companies out due to these unusual ice forming temperatures. Salt Free and Urea based Ice Melt does not corrode concrete or leave track marks and resists re-freezing meaning that it is the ideal product to use in this situation.
- Cold Store Areas
- Emergency Exits
- Loading Bays
- Pedestrian Precincts
- Railways & Other Key Access or Loading Points
- Equipment & Sewer Lines or other locations where snow and ice build up can prove hazardous