pH Plus Granules
These enable you to increase your pools pH to the ideal spa pH level, which is between 7.2 – 7.6, promoting bather comfort, optimum chemical efficiency and protection of pool plant equipment.
Test the pH of your spa water and if it is below 7.2 use pH Plus Granules to raise it.
- Also known as Sodium Bicarbonate
Please click on link below to download Safety Data sheet.
DS073 CPC pH Plus Rev6
1. Pre-dissolve the product in a clean plastic container at a maximum rate of 100g of product per 2.2 gallons (10ls) of clean warm water. Stir well to ensure product is fully dissolved. Carefully add the resulting solution to the pool whilst the pump(s) are turned ‘on’, preferably near to the water inlets to aid distribution.
2. After a minimum of 8 hours, recheck the pH level and if necessary repeat the treatment until the ideal pH is established. Please note a number of treatments may be required.
|pH Plus Dosing Water Volumes to Increase pH Levels
· Wear eye and face protection and ensure granules are not blown back into your face.
· Never mix with other chemicals including household cleaners and, as a dangerous
reaction may occur.
· When pre-dissolving product always add to water not vice versa.
· Handle products in a well-ventilated area, preferably outdoors.
· Wash hands after use.
· Ensure chemicals do not become damp in storage – store in a cool dry place.