Please click on the link below to download Safety Data Sheet
DS137 PN6201 & PN6202 Anti-bac Fogger Aerosol
- Prepare the vehicle by removing all visible dirt, debris & belongings from the vehicle to be fogged.
- If the hatchback or boot is to be fogged, ensure the parcel hatch/ski hatch is open and/or rear seats are folded forward
- Shake can well before use.
- Close all windows, turn vents to Air Recirculation mode
- Place aerosol in the rear foot well with front seats slid forward. or away from vents on floor
- Ensure can is upright on a level surface.
- Turns vehicle ventilation fans to full and leave the system running
- Ensure all windows and doors are closed then Press aerosol can nozzle & Exit Vehicle Quickly
- Leave for 15 minutes for the aerosol to work.
- After use, open windows and doors to allow vehicle to ventilate for a further 15 minutes.
- Reset vehicle fan settings to usual positions.
NOTE – If used in areas where there are Smoke Alarms: – the fogger may set off the smoke alarm if it is on the most sensitive setting (e.g. to catch people vaping or with shower steam) – but under normal settings keep at least 1m away from the alarm.
The factsheet for this product is not currently available, please call 01284 810 887 for more details