Please click on the link below to download Safety Data Sheet
DS137 PN6201 & PN6202 Anti-bac Fogger Aerosol
- Do not use when humans or animals are in the area.
- Shake can well before use.
- Place can in the middle of the room to be treated.
- Ensure can is upright on a level surface.
- Activate can by pressing nozzle fully.
- Exit room ensuring all windows and doors are closed.
- Allow the spray to work for 15 minutes.
- After use, open windows and doors to allow room to ventilate for a further 15 minutes.
NOTE – If used in areas where there are Smoke Alarms: – the fogger may set off the smoke alarm if it is on the most sensitive setting (e.g. to catch people vaping or with shower steam) – but under normal settings keep at least 1m away from the alarm.
The factsheet for this product is not currently available, please call 01284 810 887 for more details