QAC* Free Surface Sanitising Wipes
- Designed for clean-as-you-go tasks, particularly in Catering & Food Production & Processing although they are great for all hard surface areas that require sanitising.
- The poly cotton non-woven material is highly absorbent for spills such as oils, creams, & grease.
- Safe to use on all food contact surfaces including chopping boards, prep areas, conveyor belts, hands and utensils.
- Each Blue wipe is 200 x 180 mm and is perforated for easy tearing.
- Kills all food poisoning bacteria – FAST
- Each wipe contains a broad spectrum anti-bacterial and anti-viral biocide that has been extensively tested by CCFRA and is non-tainting.
*Some people use the term QUAT instead of QAC
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.
- Remove the Bucket Lid
- From the centre of the wipe log, tease out the first few wipes
- Feed the first wipe through the aperture hole in the lid an inch or two
- Carefully replace the lid and you are ready to go.
Refills for the Bucket
- Turn the refill bag upside down and cut off the bottom of the bag
- Tip the contents of the bag into the bucket and the wipes will be orientated correctly to show the first wipe in the centre of the log exposed
- Tease it out as above and feed through the lid
- Note: If you do it the wrong way around, turn the log over
Refill Bags for Wall Mounted Dispenser System
- Keep the bag the correct way up so the first few wipes from the core are upwards
- Place in the dispenser keeping the wipes in the bag
- The wipes will be orientated correctly to show the first wipe in the centre of the log exposed
- Tease it out as above and feed the first wipe through the lid aperture
- Note: If you do it the wrong way around, turn the log over in the bag
- Close and lock the dispenser
The factsheet for this product is not currently available, please call 01284 810 887 for more details