Prosan Chlorine Disinfectant Tablets in a Recyclable Pouch Pack
Why buy a Pouch Pack?
- Because the pouches are more compact than tubs the Pouches remove whole lorry loads of empty tubs and lids from roads and landfill – protecting the external environment.
- Our pouches have been extensively tested and can be opened and closed hundreds of times without breaking and are more impact resistant than regular pots and will not crack or break if dropped.
- When empty, pouches take up far less space in your bins.
- The empty pouch pack is PP5 recyclable including the PP label.
Prosan Chlorine Disinfectant Tablets are the safe alternative to liquid bleach (sodium Hypochlorite) and often referred to as Sodium Hypochlorite Tablets, Chlorine Tablets, Bleach Tablets or NaDCC Tablets.
- Prosan Chlorine Tablets are Fast Acting, Fast Dissolving in an effervescent base. Simply add to water to create a disinfectant solution that is ready-to-use.
- Chlorine tablets release a stable and accurate solution of free available chlorine – perfect for due diligence
- Drop 1 tablet into clean (potable) water to get a solution strength of 1,000 parts per million (ppm/L). See Usage & Instructions tab for more detailed information.
- The 18mm diameter enables them to fit easily into a trigger spray
- Our tablets have undergone extensive testing against:
- EN13697 – Fungicidal Activity
- EN13704 – Sporicidal Activity
- EN14476 – Coronavirus
- EN1276 – Bactericidal Activity
- EN17126 – C.Difficile
- EN1650 – Fungi & Yeast
- PN501P Prosan Chlorination Tablets contain 1.67g NaDCC which is also referred to as Sodium Dichloroisocyanurate and/or Troclosene Sodium.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.